The economic justification for a project is generally based on the lifetime cost of the project. A major contribution to this cost involves an evaluation of the reliability of the equipment. Reliability is the best quantitative measure of the integrity of designed parts, components, product, or system. LPS would help OEM to make products more reliable in order to reduce repairs and increase uptime, lower costs and maintain reputation, using latest technology, software, models, databases and standards (European and North American).
- Reliability program plan,
- Reliability prediction and models (applicable to all sectors)
- Reliability and failure modes databases (on industrial sectors)
- Failure Mode, Effect, and Criticality Analysis (FMEA / FMECA)
- Reliability growth
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Weibull analysis
- Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD)
- Related reliability planning and documentation
- System reliability problem solving
- COTS analysis (Commercial Off-The-Shelf)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), and more.
LPS database is providing high quality, valid, and useful data pertaining to the selected sectors. Our database support equipment RAM analysis, design improvements, maintenance strategies, spare optimization, test, quantitative safety and risk analysis, including life cycle cost determinations.